Friday, 25 February 2011

If I had three wishes...

Number one
Topshop, bring back the bathtub ring! I saw this ring online back in December and was genuinely amazed at how different it was so, needless to say, it was hot on my ‘what I want for Christmas’ list. My mum asked in four different Topshop stores for it where they all looked at her as though she was an idiot and insisted you couldn’t get bathtubs on rings (it must have been quite embarrassing actually – rather her than me!). By the time she had resorted to ordering it online it was out of stock, never to be seen again! It’s probably high time that I move on with my life and accept that I’m never going to receive this quirky beauty…
P.S – Topshop if you’re reading, I know you hate me because every time I fall in love with something on your website it mysteriously goes out of stock. Harsh. 

Number two
Wouldn’t it be nice if my second wish consisted of £495 appearing out of thin air (hardly an unreasonable request) so that I could complete my life and buy this beautiful bag…

Number three
Jeremy why do I have to be 18 to have the privilege of being in the audience of your show?! As a dedicated fan (and somebody who needs to get a life…) I think it’s only reasonable that I can attend at the age of 16. Come on, I can’t wait to see the fascinating creatures that appear on your show.  I mean it’s quite apparent from the picture below that they’re artistic soles…


2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh Tessa we have to face the fact that the bath tub ring will never re appear :(! Roll on two years when we can embrace the chav fest that is Jeremy Kyle<3!xx

Angel In This Dress said...

Oh that ring is adorable! I would so buy it if it came back in stock :) Maybe a campaign group with many supporters is in order??

Awww your mum is such a good sport going looking for it as "bath tub ring" is not something you hear every day :)

"Bring back the bath tub ring" x x

http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/