Tuesday, 22 February 2011

I'm new!

Ok so this is my first attempt at ‘blogging’ this type of thing so I'm not too good at it at the moment! As pathetic as it may sound I know I'm going to be overjoyed when I get a follower! But anyway...
 
As you’ll soon gather it’s only fair to say that I’m a bit of a ‘lushaholic.’ However, even better than lush, is chocolate so I’m sure you can imagine the joy I felt when I stumbled across a Lush cupcake face mask. The mask is sold in a Lush signature black pot and upon first unscrewing the lid the sweet chocolaty smell is very inviting. It is packed with fresh ingredients and feels extremely soothing while being smeared all over the face (while I’m a fan of the ‘fresh’ approach lush takes be sure to check the use by date on these masks since they only serve a life of three weeks max – keeps them in the fridge for extra freshness!). Lush workers claim that the cupcake mask is a teenage saviour, fighting back against that oily T- zone and I can assure you all that they are right! After applying the mask my face feels completely refreshed and perhaps it’s just wishful thinking, but I’m almost sure I can see a difference straight after the first use. Cupcake seems to suck the redness from inflammations, steering me clear of skin related embarrassment for days!  A pot cost £5.25 which may seem quite steep to some people but let me tell you it’s worth it and you get a good few uses from one pot.


 Reaching the end of a lush pot is always a sad state of affairs however, bring back five clean pots to one of their stores and you'll recieve a free fresh mask!

Check out the lush website to find out more information on their products, I would seriously recommend it!




3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh Tessa you look so cute in this picture<3, definitely wear your hair like this for prom (;!xx

Tess said...

Why thank you Holly! ;) xx

Laura said...

Aww this is my fave Lush product, your skin feels gorgeous afterwards :)

xx