Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Somebody buy me the whole of Topshop?

So the hot (ok, not hot – sunny) weather has left me very keen on the idea of summer shopping. Considering there’s nothing else I should be doing, like preparing for my German speaking exam that I’m already behind on, I thought I’d play my favourite game – ‘If I had more than £5.30 to my name I would buy…’ I’ve think I’ve spent around the last hour searching the Topshop website and it’s safe to say I want around 85% of its contents (roll on my birthday!). I’d thought I’d share a few of my favourites with everybody so that the whole exercise didn’t seem completely wasted. 



I also wanted to show everybody this, look a whole 15 degrees! Ok, so it’s far from a heat wave and I’m not going to be tanning anytime soon but it’s solid double figures.


 However the arrival of the sun does result in the departure of my builder’s top, unfortunately. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a fan of an attractive males body (ATTRACTIVE being the key word here), but this man is far from the acceptable state of baring flesh. I wouldn’t have even been complaining about the situation had the idiot not been head over heels in love with himself, singing so loudly that I could barely hear Willow Smith whipping her hair back and forth on MTV. Honestly, he should have just stamped ‘I’M GAGGING FOR SOME FEMALE ATTENTION’ upon his forehead and been done with it. The sad state of affairs is that he didn’t just lack a top but also a six pack, dignity and a sense of rhythm. Sorry Chris, I cringe for you my friend.


7 comments:

sweetperfection said...

I love the topshop pieces you picked! Tell me about it, this weather is amazing! SUN in march?! haha xx

Holly said...

What? What? What? (;
I love the red playsuit but i'm afraid it just doesn't come close to our beloved bath tub ring! + Oooh I bet Kel was happy about the removal of Chris's top (;!xx

Nicole C said...

I seriously wish that everyday, I would just love topshop to be my closet


www.lovelyinfluence.com

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

so lovely. x hivennn p.s enter my giveaway?

Nat said...

Been eyeing quite a few things from Topshop too! Love the rings you picked x

KLEE said...

the playsuit with the little belt is my favourite thing ever!x

Hannah. said...

I agree!
Topshop is great at the moment, shame I have no money though!!!

Great blog :)

Please check out mine - http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

love han xxx