Tuesday, 26 April 2011

A little easter shopping!

I’ve loved reading everybody’s Easter posts and finding out about they’re little adventures so now I feel a bit of a fraud telling you that my highlight of the past days has been getting a blood test (where I totally embarrassed myself because I’m such an anxious freak). Anyway, moving swiftly on, I didn’t want much chocolate this year (again, I’m such a fraud) so members of the family opted to buy me some goodies instead, which was much appreciated since my lush supplies were running very low!


(I'm already in love with this, I'm sending my mum to get the biggest bottle she can find of it later this week!)


(Excuse the awful wonky picture, my photography skills leave alot to be desired.)
Barry M:
Dusky Mauve
Topcoat
Berry
Lemon


Finally some high wasted shorts from Miss Selfridges (again bad photo, check them out here) – it’s getting to that time of year when I have to start slowly building up a summer wardrobe (oh what an inconvenience!) and today I could have easily bought the whole of Miss Selfridges, I love their stock at the moment, they’ve definitely found a new fan!  

Expect plenty of reviews in the next few weeks! Hope everybody had a lovely easter.

21 comments:

Jessica French said...

I still have not purchased one lush item, I need to sort that out! I love the lilac nail polish xoxox

Holly said...

I am very much looking foward to smelling your new solid perfume!xx

Jodiexoxo said...

Dusky mauve nail polish from Barry M looks amazing! :-)
http://beautyandbanter.blogspot.com/
xxxxxxxxxx

Pop Champagne said...

lush has some great smelling stuff, I love going in that store and I also enjoy their bath bombs :)

Lace n Coffee said...

The berry and lemon colours are great for Summer and I'm loving those shorts.

G A B Y said...

Those Barry M nail polishes look pretty!

erleppard said...

oh looks like you got some real goodies! I love lush simply the smell draws me in! and those shorts missy are GORGEOUS! xxxx

margaritats said...

lovely shorts!!

Sabrina T. said...

love shorts and nail!!!great colors:)
you have a nice blog lady!like it!
Follow mine if u like it?i'd be very happy if u do so..i wait u..kiss from MIlan!

patchworkporter.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I love your high waisted shorts!

Beauty shades said...

I want to try the barry m lemon. Can you do a swatch of it so i can see if i like the colour?. Thanks

Christina Marie said...

Great gifts, Barry M's Lemon looks gorg! x

Rachel said...

Oo I love the Berry nail polish :) Barry M always do great colours x

Jasmin said...

oh lovely easter treats, especially loving the pastel barry m nail colours, such pretty pastel shades. and those high waisted shorts look gorgeous! hope you've had a beautiful easter x

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

love that pale purple nail polish!

Hivenn said...

Oh i do love lush. Ocean salt scrub is a life saver. x hivenn

Danielle said...

I love Barry M nail varnishes! I need to stock my collection and get all the colours! I love those shorts - gorgeous!
xoxo

DibDabs said...

hahahaha this is such a good alternative to chocolate...trailblazing for the easter goodies of the future! love the nail varnishes and i must try some lush showergels normally just stick to bath bombs and shower jellies! also how friggin cute are those shorts!?! newest follower xxxx

Louisa said...

Great Colour! :-)
I love 'Lush' !

xoxo

Stefany said...

Ooh great buys! I love lush and the nail polishes are such cute colours :) x

are you dressing up or dressing down said...

gorgeous shorts and nail colours.

Helen, X
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com