Sunday, 10 April 2011

A Weekend In Pictures...

I'm not in the mood for paragraphs of ranting today so enjoy the pictures!

The bluebells in our woods are finally shooting up, I love taking Barney for a walk when it's like this...







I can't enjoy the sunny weather all too much at the moment what with having a building site in oppose to a garden. For those who know me I have taken the liberty of circling famous areas from past stories including the hole I fell down, the pond I was nearly pushed in and the spot where I landed. (haha - these circles aren't too clear actually...)


(The frog is still happy though!)


My builders played this song on loop on Friday afternoon, the inner chav in my actually likes it I'm afraid to say. Perhaps I've taken it a step too far in uploading it to my itunes...



I'm sure it makes me one of the most unsociable and sad people to walk the earth but the sunny weather actually motivates me to revise...










P.S I NEED these shoes in my life ...
(New Look, incase you were wondering)


Hope everybody else had a lovely weekend too! 


3 comments:

Holly said...

You know that pond all too well!xx

Christina Marie said...

Aw it looks lovely where you live! And you have a frog!! x

sweetperfection said...

I think I need those shoes in my life too! Gorgeous! xx