Saturday, 7 May 2011

Lusting over...

So today I stayed in and actually did a respectable amount of revision! Maybe it’s a bit too late considering my exams start in a mere ten days (or something around that figure). I managed to get all the way through a maths paper instead of getting bored halfway through (ok, question 5) and doing something else. I also made a little maths A grade revision wall that I don’t actually understand, at least if somebody walks in my room they’ll see it and think I’m somewhat intelligent! I even made a tiny start on geography natural hazards, but to be honest, that’s more a case of teaching myself the topic in oppose to revising it. Personally, I feel as though that is a crazy amount of work, or at least I do until Monday when I sit beside people who seem to have single handily caused deforestation with their relentless pages of revision notes. How do they concentrate for so long?!

Anyway, since I haven’t been able to actually go shopping I resorted to online window shopping while listening to Jessie J (controversial comment: this is shameful, my inner chav is clearly desperate to get out). As usual I came across endless amounts of clothing that I need in life, so I’m looking forward to my birthday next month! Here are some of my favourites.



Playsuit, Bike tee & Dress:
Topshop
Floral playsuit:
River Island
Wedges:
New Look


Rings:
Topshop

Apologies for this sort of wordy, boring post! My last two posts have had quite a few comments (I consider any amount of 20 unbelievable considering how dull they are) so I just wanted to say thank you to anybody that comments!


26 comments:

Lace n Coffee said...

Playsuits and wedges, top of my list.

LauraCouture said...

love ALL the rings, mega cute! xo

Lisa said...

Oh I bought the bike tee today, but in pink. I think it's going to be a firm favourite this spring/summer! The floral dress is so adorable too! :) x

Charlotte oxo said...

I really like the dress, may have to go investigate when i get paid :) good luck with all the revision, i remember crying when my teacher suggested maths revision classes haha :) xx

Holly said...

LOL, you've managed to do more revision than me rosa lips! I am a big fan of all the rings although I am saddened not to see out beloved bathtub on there</3

Danielle said...

I am having trouble revising too! My friends seem to do it so easily and so well with no ddistractions, I end up internet shopping and watching The Hills on repeat. I don't think that will help me with my exams!
All those rings are gorgeous, I have such an obsession with rings! Topshop had some good ones in the sale in my local shop last month, needless to say, I bought them all! ;).
I love those wedges too, there gorgeous!
xoxo

Mademoiselle Lala said...

The rings are amazing! X

http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

DibDabs said...

love the dress and wedges, as are the rings!! lush!!! xxxx

rufussx said...

Hey! Tessa i am shocked with the amount of revision you have done! its like the most you have done all year (except that geography lesson - you filled two pages;))

i had a little stalk of your blog mwahaha, its good ahah! xx

Sarah said...

Loving the anchor ring!
If theres one thing I'm sure of its that it is never to late to revise, haha. Keep up the hard work, it will all be over soon enough xxx

Temporary:Secretary said...

This is a pretty collection of things! lovely!

Good luck with revision and exams. x

Nikki said...

I adore every item you picked ^^ espiacally the bike tee! x

oomph. said...

great picks, but i love that first jumpsuit! perfect for spring/summer with some florals!

thanks so much for stopping by [oomph.]!
rockoomph.blogspot.com

Stefany said...

Ooh so many lovely things xx

Laura said...

I'm lusting over that bicycle top and dress from topshop too! Very nice collection of lovely things :) x

pinklittlebean said...

I actually LOVE the rings! Too cute! :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog :)

http://pinklittlebean.blogspot.com/

x

Eloise said...

Love the floral playsuit
Hope your exams go well!
xx

Rachelous said...

Great picks, I'd already singled out that lovely Topshop dress on the website! :) Keep up the good work with the revision xx

Jade said...

Wow I need those rings! They are all so gorgeous.

I'm a new follower & love your blog!
Jade By The Sea

xx

liza said...

Mmmm, beautiful selection of clothing and jewelery! I find it so hard to concentrate when I study as well, I swear that everyone else in the grade does twice as much as me. I still do okay at school though, so I guess different methods work for different people. May you and I just aren't meant to study as much ;)

xx

liza said...

Maybe* that should be! Rahh, I'm a terrible speller.

xx

Harriet said...

I love the castle ring from topshop! I saw it in there the other day and was so tempted!

Emma said...

This is a lovely lust list (:. I'm now lusting after everything here too.

E
x

Kirstin@CrimsonRosella said...

I really want that bicycle tee and all those gorgeous rings!

Hannah said...

Hahaha Jessie J is that bad! LOL :P

I really like the bicycle tee!
But I would be scared to wear all those rings - in case, I poked someone's eye out with it! :L
Hahaha xo

welcometomyfloordrobe.blogspot.com

Jasmin said...

Oh that playsuit is gorgeous - so summery and I love the bicycle tshirt too. I've become such a ring hoarder of late, I've bought so many of them. I've been lusting after that palace one for ages and still haven't got round to buying it though! x