Sunday, 29 May 2011

Slowly stocking up on summer clothes...

It was my last compulsory school day on Thursday and I’m thinking about what a heartless piece of work I must be because the thought of leaving the people I’ve ‘grown up with’ doesn’t upset me at all. I mean off course there’s the odd exception, like my best friend (Holly) leaving, but I’ll just shove that to the back of my mind along with other troubling thoughts (e.g- my additional science exam.)  In fact other than the above, I see the end of school as quite a joyous occasion, roll on endless lie ins and all the Jeremy Kyle I can feast my eyes upon!
Anyway, so what with all my days at home I’m going to need some more out of school clothes right?! So needless to say I was more than pleased when my Nan went shopping with me in mind and picked up some summer clothes. She also picked me up a new prom dress, I have no idea why because I never requested one, it was expensive and so not me! Lesson learnt this weekend?! Rejecting an expensive gift is very awkward! I came home to find her other purchases sitting at the end of my bed in a Miss Selfridges bag however, they were three rather hideous tops (sorry Nan!). She knows me all too well and I found the gift receipt hidden away at the bottom of the bag. So here’s what I changed them for…






(I’m aware my legs are pasty and disgusting I’m planning on like chopping them off and investing in some new ones.) This playsuit but I’m still not sure on it! I love Miss Selfridges when I have no money, but give me £72 to spend and I struggle to find anything worthy! I tried this on in the shop and was in two minds over it and still am now. I mean I do like it, just on somebody else.
Shorts, because they were £7 off and in my mind that’s a bargain ha! I love Miss Selfridges shorts this summer (excluding the ones that frayed at the hem), they’re so comfy and easy to wear!
Lastly the two rings, you’re probably all getting sick of hearing about the rings I’ve bought so I won’t bother with any detail here. Let’s just leave at that I’m rather obsessed!
Thank you for reading, I’m not expecting many comments because I think blogger has issues yet again. Unless blogger personally despises of me and it’s only myself who can’t leave comments? Hopefully it’s sorted soon! Hope everybody has lovely bank holiday!

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Nans and Grans buying clothes is never a good thing! I remember when I was around 8, my grandparents bought me some hideous cords that never fitted me (i was some dwarfy midget) plus were an age 10 :| disaster! I love the shorts :] x

Temporary:Secretary said...

I, for one, am not sick of hearing about the jewellery you buy! Keep 'em coming! :) The skull ring looks amazing! x

Steffani-Louise said...

thanks for you lovely comment hun, honestly im not just saying this but it was so easy to do i never really do nail art as its such a fuss and messy lol xxx

Steffani-Louise said...

also these rings are fabulous :] xxx

Leigh said...

happy end of school! i love love love those rings! especially the skull ring...how cool! :)

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

the skull ring is beautiful! i want it so much!

www.strawberrycreamssapphiredreams.blogspot.com

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so pretty. x hivenn

Jasmin said...

I love the shorts and jewellery you've chosen, I've become such a jewellery hoarder at the moment, my collection seems to have doubled in recent months x

sophie-leigh said...

absolutely love the shorts and the rings, they're beautiful! xxx

Niesey x said...

Love that skull ring! x

Bahar Karaoglan said...

I love love and love the skull ring!


Greetings, Bahar