Saturday, 17 September 2011

The end of an era

I’m sorry to report that this will be my last blog post for the foreseeable future! I’ve lost my ‘passion’ for blogging and now that I’ve started A levels and have a job (finally!) I just don’t have the time. Well, ok I do kind of since I hardly have a social life fit to burst but that bit of time I do have I prefer to spend doing nothing (such an exciting person). Along with this I was always a bit of a fraud blogging about beauty products and fashion because in reality I know very little about either! I’ve come to realise that people whittling on about things that they don’t actually know about is one of the most annoying things ever, so for that reason I thought I should stop doing it! I feel sort of emotional letting go of ‘anything and everything’ because I genuinely love to write but I think I’ve just gone about it in the wrong way. Thank you so much for all of you who have followed me and all the lovely comments, it’s been a pleasure! Hope everybody enjoys the rest of their weekend!
xxxx

4 comments:

Gweb said...

I think most people who blog feel a bit like frauds. Blogging is such an esoteric activity, divorced from real life. That's why I like it though. It's not too real.

Harija said...

Wish you all the best for 2012!
Happy New Year 2012!
My Lyfe ; My Story


Ioana-Carmen said...

great photos! I would love it if we followed each other. I'll be following you through GFC!

FashionSpot.ro

Wengie said...

I love that outfit!!
Much love,
Wengie
http://www.wengie.com