Thursday, 1 September 2011

Recent purchases and new hair

Woo finally I’m doing a proper post in oppose to endlessly ranting about things that nobody actually cares about! First bit of news is that I’ve finally taken the plunge and chopped my hair off (R.I.P long curls – you won’t be missed) which was obviously an awkward affair. Why do hairdressers have SO many mirrors?! It’s enough to make one near suicidal, especially because those gowns they make you wear are far from flattering. Anyway, you can see this is going on to a lengthy rant so I’ll end hair news there. Although I would just like to point out that this new style leaves me resembling a mash up of a horse and Kerry Katona. Very on trend I hear.












Anyway moving on last Thursday I got my exam results (3a*s, 4a’s, 2b’s and a C). I was pretty happy with them and it’s always reassuring to know that I didn’t miss all those episodes of Coronation Street to revise for nothing! Family members have given me some money for my efforts so I’ve been doing a bit of shopping and thought I’d share my finds with you all. Oh, my laptop loves me for all these painfully slow picture uploads…








Urban Decay nail pallet – Duty free
Shirts – New Look
Wedges – New Look
Brown skinny jeans – New Look
Black skirt – Asos
Bird print shift dress – River Island via asos
Jumper – New Look
I’m like a walking advertisement for New Look, most of my wardrobe is from there, seriously just employ me already!
I DON’T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL :’(
Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

Rachael said...

Loving the new hair!! It totally suits you!

Jenny said...

Your hair looks lovely; nowt like Kerry Katona, don't worry!! Well done on the results, they're really goood :D x

Merlins Beard said...

Your hair is lovely :) I love that jumper too xx

Holly said...

I love your new hair, very quirky! I am also a big fan of all the Newlook shirts + DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT GOING BACK TO SCHOOL :( xx

then she'll carelessly cut you said...

Wow, congratulations on your results! And I love your purchases,

Rosie x

Jen said...

i like the look of those polishes! x

Courtney said...

Your hair looks lovely! Love that New Look Jumper xx

Sophie Isobel said...

Congratulations on your results :) Those nail polishes look intriguing!
x

Katie said...

Love your new hair and all of your buys! xo

Katie said...

New Look have some fantastic stuff at the moment and your hair looks amazing! Suits you!

Tilly said...

Oh gosh your hair looks amazing! It really shows of your bone structure O_O!

Well done on your results! Golly i can't even remember my gcse's i feel like such an old lady now haha!

Wengie said...

I love that outfit!!
Much love,
Wengie
http://www.wengie.com